I have been separated for 1 year and 3 months. we both have lawyers and been to court twice so far. I have a boyfriend and we live together and have been for a year now. I want to know is there a law in SC that says your boyfriend can not be here at night when my kids are with me on the weekends?

My kids know everything and I do not hide anything. They are ready for this divorce to be over so me and their dad can marry the people we are with.

smiley012580

Asked by smiley012580 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Hun the best thing to do is call your local children services department and ask them.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Ask your lawyer
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 9:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't know..how old are your kids? Did they know the boyfriend while you were married or just the 3 months before moving in with him?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No. Individuals can have it written into their decree if they want but it is not a law in any state.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:36 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• im in search on an answer too!
    Evsmommy06

Answer by Evsmommy06 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 28, 2011