FB question-

if i want to hide all post by a certain person for a while then go and undo it how do i do so?
my freinds husbands coming home on RnR but its really ahrd to see her status's right now i dont dare ask her to stop but i dont want to see it. and i know someones going to say well just dont look at it. but its kinda hard when your sitting thre scrolled down over the recent and you glance at it and what ti sayr or it just pops up. so is there a way to undo the hide all this persons post later on down the line?

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 9:56 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Technology

• Right click on the post, options will appear to "remove this post" or "remove poster" from your wall. When you want to see the posts again, go to their profile.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• will she be able to tell that i removed all her post from my wall?
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No, she can't tell at all. I am friends with several kids I got to know through theater projects. They are in college and I just don't want to read all the garbage they post. I hide them from my feed, but can still contact them if I have questions about a show.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:10 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No, she won't be able to tell.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:11 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• and theres a button on her profile to resume the post again when her husband leaves?
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jan. 28, 2011