Does Breastfeeding leave your breast uneven? adult content

I have 2 children, i breast fed my first son until he was 1 & my breast were always uneven while breastfeeding, i would feed him off BOTH breast the same amount of time and the right one was always bigger. well the 2 time around with my 2nd baby my left breast wouldnt fill up with milk after 6 months! he is now turning 1 and i have cut him off, BUT my right breast is about a cup or 2 BIGGER then the left. i knew they were uneven because of the milk, but do you know if they will stay like that, or what i can do to get them back to normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• Not noticeably, and only when I was breastfeeding. They're back to normal now.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:00 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Sometimes they stay like that. I have a friend who used breastfeeding to even out her boobs. Another friend had a huge difference while nursing and than they went back to normal.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:01 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Mine were very uneven when I was nursing my twins because my son, who was smaller and ate less, would only nurse on the right side, which left my high-demand daughter mostly nursing on the left side. Even though I only nursed them for a couple of months, the difference was pretty extreme. Within a month or two of stopping nursing and pumping my breasts were pretty equal again.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:14 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Not permanently but while I was breastfeeding they were definately uneven
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:18 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If you notice, everything you have two of is not exactly the same size. So I think it's just natural that each one would be different while breastfeeding. I know my right one is now slightly fuller looking than the left one. And recently I had a short pregnancy that ended, and the right one is still leaking a little bit, while the left one has pretty much stopped. Totally normal.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• mine have always been drastically uneven (1 cup size difference), for me while i was nursing was actually the closest they ever were to even, but now that my youngest just weened a month ago they are back to being uneven.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011