What was the one thing about your SO you would change?

And what is the one thing that he does that is important to you?

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 5:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If i could change one thing it would be that he always says weird outspoken things in front of guest and it is so embaressing.
    The one thing he does that is important to me is that he loves me unconditionally even with my weird music taste and my opinions on movies.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 5:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• The fact that he dips YUCK i hate it its soo nasty and i refuse to kiss him unless he brushes his teeth first.
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• eww dip is gross.I'm with you on the teeth brushing.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 5:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol i have never heard someone say he dips....lol funny
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• The one thing I would change is the way he complains about stupid stuff. And i would change the fact that he is not very romantic.
    the one thing that he does that is important to me is that he considers my daughter as his own. and that he loves me with all of my flaws and choice in music. I love hard rock!!!!
    NadiasMommy427

Answer by NadiasMommy427 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yeah I have to agree my husband has never been romantic by any means. He sucks really. there are times when I was sick or he was a ass and I get flowers but any other time oh bother. must I say the place he choose to purpose was a deli style restaurant named SPANKYS oh bother. but I love him
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 9:25 PM on Nov. 14, 2008