Overnighters

Have any of your kids gone to 'overnighters' at church? They stay up all night and play games talk, etc, etc. What did you think of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes - they have been. I went growing up and now they are going too. I always had a good time when I went, and although my kids came home and went straight to bed, they had a good time too.

Answer by missanc at 10:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my ds is too young for that..but i'm sure he'd love it when he's older. (i would, too!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I used to go to retreats from church when I was a teen, but not a kid.
    With everything that came out in the open about the catholic church here, I wouldn't let me child go to a "church overnighter"
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No. My church didn't have those when my kids were growing up. And I didn't participate in youth group things when I was growing up. Sounds like fun, though.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2011