I'm emarassed but I gotta ask someone.. (TMI !) adult content

I honestly think something is wrong with me.. down there... sex-wise. You know how you have lil sensors down there so that sex feels good, or feels like anything at all? Well I dont think I have any...
I never liked sex, but I've hiding it really well beczuse my bf was getting realllly depressed... But im tired of faking...that I want to do it...and that it actually feels good.
I literally feel absolutly nothing. no good feeling, and no feelings at all :(
I even went and bout a vibrator just to see if its me or my bf...... And I felt nothing.
has anyone ever heard of something like this before? Its really starting to get to me..

Glouii

Asked by Glouii at 10:51 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• See a doctor.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:52 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would bring it up to your dr. Are you on any meds that have side effects of decreased libido? Good luck!
    KaitlinC87

Answer by KaitlinC87 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Go talk to you OB/Gyn about this. If you are numb, you either have some kind of nerve damage, as that area is loaded with nerve endings. Or, if you've had some traumatic sexual experience in your past, your brain may be affecting the way you are feeling.

I assume you've had a child. What was your pain level after delivery? Is it just good feelings you're not having or all feelings?
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Talk to your GYN about it, and go from there. I'm so sorry, best of luck to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• That is something only a gyno can answer.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I dont have any money to see my doctor or i would. the insurance i have is sucky. When i was 15 i was 'hurt' by a boyfriend at the time, but i thought that would just make sex so unconforable, which it did and im trying to get over it. I couldnt get to the point of sex because it was uncomfortable, but i didnt think that it would make me not feel anything. I never think about it now so i think im over the whole insedent.
    After i had my DD I was very uncomfortable, the pain felt like a normal amount. is it possible to just not feel pleasure? am i not as sensitive down there?
    Glouii

Comment by Glouii (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It sounds like it could just be mental...You say that you don't have the money for a doctor but I think that you should try to find a sex therapist.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Mental block, maybe? I'm sure a trip to the doctor would bring more accurate answers. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:31 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think you should go to a gyn...they can answer all those questions and give you options .
    clarasusana

Answer by clarasusana at 11:48 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I agree that you should ask a doctor, but there are creams that can help. Try a couple of them from any good drugstore.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2011