embarressing

so im about 17wks prego and it seems since iv been prego this time for some reason i seem to have hair on my helly. its really dark anyone else notice this and if so what did you do about it? iv tried shaving it but it just makes it worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya honey dopnt shave it it will jsut grow back darker .. youll just have to ignore it lol ... if you are like me it will change when you have the baby lol it happened my first time around and now my second im 16 weeks and it has happened again lol ....
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• youre hormons are going crazy now... thats what a pregnancy does to you... playing around with your hormons. hehe..

but like iloveyall2008 said, do not shave it. just ignore it.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I have that too, I call it my man belly. I never had anything but clear peach fuzz on my belly, now its gotten darker and longer (its no where near a mans but its more than I ever had.)
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:49 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I haven't had any weird hair growth (yet!) but my sil told me to except hair on my nipples! I was so glad that didn't happen! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:45 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• WOW THANK GOD I NEVER HAD HAIR GROWTH ANYWHERE BUT MY PITS AND LEGS. WHICH IS NORMAL BUT TRY SHAVING EITHER WHEN YOU GOT THE BASEBALL INTHE WAY AND SENSITIVE KNOCKERS. LOL
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 11:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my hair got darker and longer.... I haven't shaved it but I've got my fingers crossed that it'll clear up after the baby's born.
    RedHotSublime

Answer by RedHotSublime at 3:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2008