I was just wondering what happens if you miss to many birth control pills and tries to play catch up but miss like a week of them?

Do I go to my doctor to get a brand new pack or do I continue to play catch up?

Shinique

Asked by Shinique at 5:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Health

• Gosh girl.. don't try to play catch up. I took three at once one time and thought I was going to die from the cramps. I think just use protection and continue on.. but someone might say different than me. You could check with your Dr.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Pregnancy; you need to take them the same time each day for 100% protection from pregnancy
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• If you miss more than 2 you have to start a new pack. use protection if you dont' want another baby just yet....
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• YOU GET PREGNANT. UMM SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU MISS A WHOLE WEEK. I CAN SEE BEING A DAY LATE WHICH WILL STILL PUT YOU AT HIGH RISK OF GETTNG KNOCKED UP BUT A WEEK.........????????
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 11:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I missed two and thought after taking them religously for 4 1/2 years. I could just make them up and it wouldnt be a problem. 6 weeks later I found out we are expecting baby number 3. DONT JUST TRY TO MAKE THEM UP!!!!
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 16, 2008