Childs favorite toy

What is/was your childs favorite toy growing up? Was it a stuffed animal? Do you have to back track for it if it is left behind somewhere?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• his fave most of the time right now is a yardstick. that yardstick has been and done so many things!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:21 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Tough to answer, because my nearly 2 year old has a bunch...his automatic train and tracks was his favorite gift at christmas. His favorite riding toy is a driveable Thomas tank engine train. But, usually he can't leave the house if he doesn't have a matchbox car or a diecast airplane, jet or motorcyle in his hand.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 11:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• currently my 4yr old's favorite toy is his geotracks sets. My older 2 kids are 14 and 12, and their favorite toys varied over the years...
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My daughter loves her Jessie doll, from toy story. It's almost as big as her!! She carries that thing everywhere!!
    My son loves his train table, his mobigo game, and he has a stuffed monkey that he got the day he was born, he won't go to sleep without it.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:47 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My son has his stuffed "Bear" and he goes no where without him. Bear was given to him to be a decoration for his bedroom and is now his best friend. Needless to say, Bear has many, many patches where I've sewn him back together and I've reattached the arms and legs more than once.
    MrsLooney

Answer by MrsLooney at 1:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011