What is your oppinion?

What do you think when you see kids running through the spriklers in their undies or diapers? What if they are nude? (in thier own yard or relativess)?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have no problem with it. It looks like fun.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:23 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Depending on the age. Preschool and under I see no issues with diaper/undies but if they are older they should be covered up. I don't think any age is okay to be nude and outside doing that. There are to many pervs out there even if they are in the comfort of their own backyard those sicks get around.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i think it is great, let kids be kids, they grow up way too fast/!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:24 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would in my backyard...not in my front yard. I think it's fine but it depends on age.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:25 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My children have been swimming in their underwear in their own backyard.  Now they have bathing suits but I don't see anything wrong with it.  Nude?  No.  Not in my yard.  I guess if I had a privacy fence I wouldn't really care but no, they wouldn't be going nude or in their underwear/diaper at ANYONE elses house. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Sounds like innocent fun to me. Not sure I even understand why this is a question unless the children we are talking about are not toddlers. If they are older than that I think it is time for a bathing suit of some sort or the privacy of their own backyard.
    jwpmom

Answer by jwpmom at 11:33 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It's adorable to see kids enjoying a sprinkler but I prefer to see them in a swimsuit
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think it's fine. Heck if the backyard was super private I'd be tempted to run through the sprinklers naked myself. LOL.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think it depends on the yard. I've got nothing wrong with babies going around in diapers (when it was hot, my son was in one all the time). And I guess up to a certain age, nude is alright too, IF your backyard is secluded and people passing by can't just glance over and see. I wouldn't want my neighbors seeing that, and I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate it either!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011