getting married while preggo....good idea?

And no we have been engaged for a year not just because I got pregnant, do you think this would put added stress on our relationship? Thanks!

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 11:28 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• If you were going to get married before getting pregnant, and if it's for the right reasons.
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 5:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We got married when I was a few weeks pregnant.. 19 years and counting here... It really is up to you.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:35 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Would you be getting married if you weren't pregnant? If so, I don't think there would be any added stress, planning for a wedding and a baby might be a little challenging.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Maybe, maybe not. It's up to you.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:29 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It's up to you =)
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I got married when I was 3 months pregnant with my daughter. We were already engaged, and planning the wedding, but we skipped it ahead and just did a justice of the peace thing, and did a big reception after my daughter was born. I would do it again if I had the chance! Weve been married 4 years.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would rather see you getting married while pregnant than wait until after the baby is born. The question is always do you think you both have what it takes to make it last? It is not about the big wedding and it is not about looking good in your dress. It is about making a commitment to each other to be there no matter what.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It's when you want too. I got married while 5 months pregnant with our second child. We are best friends..and still just in love!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I got married when i was pregnant. We were going to get married before i had even found out though. If you want your dream wedding i suggest waiting until the baby is born. Thats something i would of done for me instead of listening to my family. Were still strong as a couple so i guess it doesnt make a huge difference:)
    goodfriendeva

Answer by goodfriendeva at 1:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• if u are in love and re ready to get married ..go ahead. if u do not want the stress of planning a wedding then u can wait .
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011