Something isn't right with some women.... adult content

If you have a problem with lesbian having kids then something isn't right with you. IF you talk crap about your MIL when she lost her husband and say she is guilt tripping people something isn't right with you. IF you ever loose a loved one, someone you have spent your whole life with then you would think differently. Some people wear there heart on there sleeve. If you feel the need to bash Obama then something isn't right with you and if it is really such a big deal about how he is running how about you try running and feeel the stress. If you are those many women against vaccinating then don't bash the mom who does. We all make the choice for our children and if we don't agree then keep your crude remarks to yourself. If you feel the need to lie to make yourself feel better then by all means do so. Why can't we behave like adults and not like children and show some respect to each other. YOU wouldn't talk crap to my face if you seen me in person so why do it here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes I have said it to her face. I asked her to stop guilt tripping my hubby to do what she wants and she merely stated she just wants whats best or her son. That's why my MIL hates me I wont let her control me and I tell her what I think
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I agree with all of your statements, adding that each street goes both ways...and also that I am one of those person who never says anything I wouldn't say directly.

misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• *one of those people* or *a person*
    misses_nick

• I <3 irony
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:54 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wonder who this can be???? I already know. It's the pot calling the kettle black...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Well that's not totally true.  When I post something on here, it's nothing that I wouldn't say to ANYONES face.  This is almost one of those "you might be a redneck", lol.  Vent it gf!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• So why do you feel the need to post anonymous? Just curious.

Answer by missanc at 11:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I really think that they are so miserable in their own lives that they have to judge and put other women down to make themselves feel better. They hide behind a computer screen because no one in their real lives put up with their negativity. It's pathetic, and I ignore them for the most part. I have no time for ignorant people like that.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:49 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Well something isn't right for you to judge all those people/
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Sorry I meant something isn't right WITH you
    mommy_of_two388