If you could help one person change their life, who would it be and why?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I have two and I don't know who'd I pick between the two. #1 is my best friend. In high school she went through a lot and since we've graduated she's been kicked out and homeless so many times. I worry about her so much. and #2 would be my daughter's father. I got pregnant when I was 14 and he was 16. He never took it well but he really did try at the beginning and then something snapped in him and he changed completely. Now he's almost 21 has type 2 diabetes, does drugs, never sees his daughter and the doctors give him only a few years to live. It makes me really sad to think my child will never have a chance to have a relationship with her father.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my sister.....she had really screwed up alot and hurt alot of people, i want her to be happy but i don't want her to continue hurting her child so she can get what she wants, no he wasn't planned but that's not excuse to leave him behind
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My little brother he is a pain in the ace sometimes but I love him to death. I am afraid that if he keeps going down the same path he is on he will die. I haven't seen or heard from him in over three months and I have no idea where to find him.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• smile bigmyself.. there is always room for improvement and i know me the best.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011