Is it bad to everytime you have sex your SO cums in you??

(while pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ummmmmm no unless there is a disese or infection present.....
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• no it shouldnt do harm at all lol .. i mean later on i know people say it start labor but i dunno about that either .. you should be just fine .. if it was a big concern then your dr would had said for it not to happen
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I don't see how it would be bad. Also, I don't think it's true about it starting labor-- didn't happen that way for us, anyway. My DH never pulls out & we've never used a condom, and we had sex all throughout my pregnancy.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 6:02 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• well i was asking cause i seen ppl say they wear condoms while preg. and i wondered why if your knock up already lol
    Anonymous

• Lol... hmm, I dunno what the point in that would be, unless you just didn't like the mess afterwards.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 6:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Probably to prevent any sort of infection...or if you're dilated already you shouldn't have sperm go in there because it can cause an infection.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Sometimes near the end of pregnancy your doc will tell you to use a condom to avoid infection, but normally it's not necessary.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• There is a hormone produced by the sperm that can induce labor!
    Anonymous