I want a new washer and dryer!

Mine works fine but I just want a bigger washer cause I want to wash blankets at home. My husband wont let me get a new one until mine breaks or I sale it. What do I need to do and what washer and dryer do you ahve and do you like it?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 12:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I just bought a Maytag "Maxima" front-loading set; they hold a lot of laundry! :) I got red.

I don't know how to convince your DH you need a new one - rocks in the washer? :) LOL
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We have the whirlpool duet sport. Love it! We can wash king size comforters in it no problem. The 'quick wash' is only a 28 minute cycle, which I love for thing like the kids clothes. We have them stacked, but I would love for them to be side by side with the drawers underneath...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I have these:

misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Maybe try selling it on craigslist?

I have an LG Tromm and I love it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011