What do you plan on doing with your tax return?

Im taking a long needed Vacation to the Bahamas.

Shortma197

Asked by Shortma197 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• Save it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I am paying off some bills, and buying some more baby items, and saving some :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We were going to take a vacation, but decided since the kids are really too young to enjoy it, we are going to get them a nice wooden play set for outside. Plus a few other things.....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• WHOOHOO!  That's an awesome plan!  We are redoing our house.  I have NEVER decorated or put up any pictures.  We've been in our house for 2 years!  So that's my goal this tax check, getting the house done.  Stock ups.  I love doing stock ups on household items!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My Husband and I are buying a new couch - We need it badly - and the nicest treadmill on the market - another necessity. Oh, and getting the windshield in my truck replaced.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We might be putting hardwood floors in our living room, if we get enough back. We also need to finish buying the baby things we need and we need to pay $500 to my parents for some money they loaned us when we bought our house. The rest will go in savings.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Moving. I am leaving a DV situation and need it to move into a safe home. It can't come soon enough!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Saving the majority of it but spending 600 on needed car repairs.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Big down payment on a vehicle.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Save most. Car repairs, bills, New TV, Disneyland pass, SO and I are getting tattoos, DDs first bike, and im pretty sure a lot will be put towards DDs birthday, it's in May, but we like to plan and buy her presents ahead of time.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011