Do you have a website for personal or business? Did you like the domain name you chose?

I am going to start one just for the heck of it ~ kind of as a testing ground. How do you like your website? What would you do differently?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 12:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Technology

• I have a business website, and while the name of it wasn't my first choice (taken) I think I did okay w/ my backup. I use yahoo webhosting and haven't had any problems. Overall, I am pleased with my site. The only thing I would have done differently would be to have had it designed professionally. It wasn't something that was in our budget at the time, and I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. The one we have is functional and people seem to like it, so it hasn't been at the top of my list of things to do.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011