If you breastfed but didn't use any kind of birthcontrol between babies, what is the age difference in your children?

I've done nothing to prevent pregnancy other than breastfeeding and my children are 2 years and 1 month, and 2 years and 2 months apart. I did have a miscarriage between my 1st and 2nd so if that hadn't happened there would have been a 21 month age difference. My baby turned 1 yesterday and I still haven't gotten my period back this time, which is the longest I've gone, so I'm assuming this baby and my next will be at least 2 years apart as well. It seems like very few people use only breastfeeding to space their children and I'm curious what the average spacing is in this situation.

mybella81

Asked by mybella81 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids are 20 months apart. I stopped nursing when I found out I was pregnant again.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 12:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• 2.5 yrs

Answer by admckenzie at 12:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My kids are 13,10,8, and 4.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011