if you recycle do you feel bad about not using some of it again yourself, at least one time?

I don't ''purpose'' my recycling. Sometimes if I remember to keep out a large jar,(with a lid), it will purpose for grease.

I re use foil mostly. Even plastic utensils are used a lot here. over. and. over.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 12:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I never buy any one time use things.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I save and keep too much. It only makes me feel good to actually be rid of something.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I keep and reuse what I need... recycle everything else... You can store only so much
    b4 it over whelms you... keep what you know you will use again and recycle the rest...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We concentrate on reduction first- less buying and less consumption. Next reusing- I do reuse jars and plastic containers. Lastly recycle-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I buy products with the most minimal packaging possible, so we don't often have much leftover for reuse, but for those things I do get and have a use for, I will keep them. I won't keep stuff, though, if I don't already have in mind a purpose for it, because I just don't have the room to store a whole bunch of stuff, so those things I don't have a purpose for go straight into the recycling bins. I can honestly say that we put out the least amount of trash of any of our neighbors, even the single lady who lives in the apartment beneath us.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't buy a lot of disposables, but when it comes to things like foil or storage bags, my familys health is more important.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011