How can I get rid of a bad coughing?

I have this coughing bad at night even when I go to lay down.Not only that I have high blood pressure and its hard to find anything when I have to watch what I take.So any CMs out there know anything please let me know thank you for your time.And May God Bless everyone have a wonderful day....

SuperMom171614

Asked by SuperMom171614 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• Do you have a cold, or are you just coughing? If you don't have a cold, you could have asthma or even heart trouble. You really should see a doctor.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 1:04 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Just coughing
    SuperMom171614

Comment by SuperMom171614 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• There is cough medicine over the counter for people with high blood pressure..unfortunately I can't think of it off hand...but if the cough last more than a week, i would see a doctor. Also, when you go to sleep at night, put a pillow under you back and head to kind of lean you up a little. This always works for me. Good luck!
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 6:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011