c-section or Natural ? what can be better for a teen ?

xxtatyxx

Asked by xxtatyxx at 1:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I agree with anonymous but Natural is always the best way to go unless the c-section is necessary
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• you didn't like the answers the last time you asked this?
    Anonymous

• Talk to your doctor. They would be better to advise you knowing the details of your specific pregnancy. No two pregnancy are exactly the same, just as no two people are the same.
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 1:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Natural is always better both for mom and baby. The recovering time is less as well.

Answer by gemgem at 1:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• What in the heck makes you think that a teen wants to recover from major surgery while learning to be a mommy? what makes you think a teens wants to the extra risks to all her future pregnancies that come with a c-section?

LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Natural is better for your body and easier to recover and lose weight after. I was up and walking and driving 4 days after having my daughter. My friend had a c-section and she was not on her feet for weeks!! Also I don't think you can just decide to have a c-section their has to be a medical reason for it. If you are trying to avoid pain get an epidural as soon as you get to the hospital.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011