Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it wrong of me ?

to get pissed and yell at my exs GIRLFRIEND not wife that its none of her damn business if my son comes to see me she keeps telling my ex that he shouldnt let him come visit and im getting sick of it i dont care if they had a kid i dont care if they ever get married she still has no say so right?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

Answers (18)
  • Do you not have full custody? Are you very involved with your child? What are your legal custody arrangments, what does the court paperwork say?

    Answer by feesharose at 6:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • Maybe yelling not the best way to deal wth it. Although I am SURE you are entitled. But she really has no place in any discussions about your son with your ex. It's not her place. You should ignore her and inform your ex that when it comes to your son you will deal with him and only him!

    Answer by momof030404 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • she needs to stay out of it its not her buisness. You have every right to have your child visit you. id be mad to.

    Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • that we have equal and joint coustody .... and i do my best to be involved but his dad will listen to his gf and ignore my emails and phone calls and we got moved to vegas for my husbands job so when i say ok i want my son on this day i get ignored me and my husband are talking to a lawyer and im gonna be going to court about it cause ive had enough but it doesnt matter cause even if they were married she has no say so he isnt hers and she needs to stop acting like it ... my ex is one of those that what ever the woman in his life says he does he is such a B**** boy i swear no manlyness in there at all

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • Go to court then. She has no right to tell you that you don't get to see your son if you are a very involved mom. My situation is slightly different. We raise my stepson, he's lived with me for 6 years and I've taken care of all of his needs and supported him financially. His bio-mom does nothing for him and I mean NOTHING. If I were you, I would definitely go to court. And she will be so ticked off beacuse she won't get to be there for the mediation!

    Answer by feesharose at 6:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • i was all he had before he was 3 1/2 and at that time his dad said oh ok im ready to be dad cause i knocked up someone else ... my son will be 5 in dec and his gf has been sticking her nose in the whole time ive tried to be nice to her but she for some reason thinks she has the say so i send himletters all the time and big boxes of toys and things for every holiday and for his bday and sometimes just for the hell of it i always write to my ex but he reads them (i know thanks to myspace lol) but never replies they ignore phone calls everything and i call the same 3 days on

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • my DHs day off cause we only have his cell that would be thursday friday and saturday always at the same time and they claim to had misplaced the phone or its not working or some bs ... i jsut feel like going insane and ugh lol .. but yes we are going to court i always told him i would never keep our son from him and now he is doing nothing but that ... ugh i hate exs lol

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • Are you not living in Vegas too? I'm a bit confused as to why you send him gifts and letters. If your court paperwork says that you get him say Monday, Wednesday and Friday, legally they cannot keep your son away from you. You can show up with police officers and I would if I were you.

    Answer by feesharose at 6:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • they live in ok and we had to move to vegas .... and it says not days just leagal equal and joint custody .. we had it that way so we could split it fair our way cause we knew i had to move .. but now his gf is saying to him to not let my son come out its so annoying so i do everything i can at the moment and have been talking to a lawyer thanks to my FIL who helps us with a great one he knew and we are going to court again and this time im going for full cause im not gonna have this happen again

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • I'd show up to their house and say give me my son or I will call the police.

    Answer by feesharose at 6:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.