What's a more natural approach?

My hormones are all over the place since baby came and I really don't want to go on birth control to control them. Are there any natural (herbs, vitamins, exercises...) ways I can do this?

Edit: I recently finished weaning my little on and I don't take any other medications.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• Do you breastfeed?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• 30 minutes of exercise daily is good.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• if you excersie for 30 mins a day that should help you out and also drink plenty of water
    Jocelynn18

Answer by Jocelynn18 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I agree that exercise is a great way to help elevate your mood. It goes a long way and makes you feel so great when you are done. However, I have an herbal store that I use to buy a lot of vitamins and herbs. It's called Nature's Sunshine and I love it. Here is a link to a product they have that is a mood enhancer. It won't hurt to check it out and see what you think.

http://www.naturessunshine.com/us/products/product/?stocknumber=1035
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 3:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Have you seen your doctor and asked? I wouldn't want to take BC either!
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2011