Taco Bell's meat...you really would eat this? I wonder who's going to be sued next?

http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• i love taco bell. all fast food is full of fillers thats how they can sale it for cheap. but we dont have a tacobell around us so when we go on trips we do stop there.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• That's so gross, i'm so glade that when i go to Taco Bell i always get chicken
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 1:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Glad I don't eat red meat! My mother was a manager for them once and the head people even lied to them saying it was all beef.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't eat it but DH does. I honestly think he wouldn't care what's in it. it totally urks me that he cares nothing of what he puts in his body. I think it's selfish, he needs to stay healthy for his family.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Buyer Beware. You make the CHOICE to eat out... you ASSUME the responsibility of the CHOICES you make.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I love taco bell. I am always mindful when eating out not only are you eating junk food, but employees may not wash their hands, may spit in your food and who knows what else. My son in law used to work for Sonic in town when he was a teen. He told me they once deep friend a dead possum. I worry more about that sort of thing then fillers.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Taco Smell is what I call it and I never eat there..it's disgusting imo
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:38 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't care if it's groundhog meat. It's damn good.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:46 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My family likes Taco Bell, just like any other fast food restaurant, if you wanted to eat healthy you wouldn't be eating fast food.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• EWW!!! I have always loved their Meat Paste though! LOL
    KJ421

Answer by KJ421 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011