Is this is bad?

the lady who did my taxes says checks are in. She already know I live 30-35 min away and no car. She said no problem I wll have my cousin (that stays near me) bring it out. She text me today saying see if you can get a ride out there. I told her most of my friends are college kids and they dont have them. ...she still wants me to try and find a ride.

I may know of someone who could but to ask them to drive me that far seems very unikley. Even though no matter who gets me or whatever I wil give gas money too. I honestly do not want to go out to my hometown. I never like going there and im pretty sure there are going to be someother thigns I have to do once I am there (like go to the bank or something). I dont like asking for rides when I am trying to handle my business because I feel super rushed even if the person is not rushing me.

I want and NEED my money it would just be easier (for me) if she came out and got it done that way. I want to tell her I really don't know anyone but because she said 'still try" I now feel pressure/obligated to do so....thoughts????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Money & Work

• why did the tax return go to her instead of you? That sounds shady!!!! Have her mail it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Why doesnt' she just mail it to you? Its not up to her to hand deliver it.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Why does the lady that did your taxes have your taxes? Why didn't she have them mailed to you instead, or directly deposited. They are your taxes and if you want your money the best bet is to get someone to take you to them. Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Can she mail it to you?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Why did you have someone do your taxes if they lie so far away and you cant get out there? It's your money your responsibility to get it. You paid hr to do your taxes not to deliver your check to you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would ask her if she can mail it to you.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• the checks come to the office I didnt have my bank info at the time. I got busy with some other stuff and forgot all about getting that info back to her. I stil got to pay her for doing them. yeah I should get a way since it is my momney. ugh im lazy...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011