Do you show your hubs/SO your love and appreciation of him on a daily basis? What kinds of things do you do or say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I hug and kiss him when he leaves and when he comes home. I listen to him when he wants to talk. I fix what he likes to eat.

Answer by Bmat at 2:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Honestly, No.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep. I clean his house, do his laundry, and cook his meals....I do this because I love and appreciate him.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I do all the things Anna does, I make sure that this house and its surroundings run as smooth as possible. I tell him I love him, and he gets all the hugs and kisses he wants lol.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes. Give him hugs, kisses, and back rubs. I cuddle with him, I make him dinner, and in our geeky little way tell him I love him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I get up with him every morning at 5 AM, make coffee & make him a cup to go. And most days I'll run out & start his car while he's getting ready to leave for work. I tell him I love him (and really mean it) and ask him to drive safely because I don't know what we'd do without him. I do other stuff do, but he always tells me the morning routine gets him off to a good start everyday.

He is a great husband and does so much for me and our son, above and beyond going to work every day and earning a living!
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My husband was the one that suggested I quit my full time job to stay at home with my Autistic son - who is not his biological son. I make sure that man does not lift a finger as far as house work goes! Dinner is ready when he gets home from work, the house is clean and we're very happy to see him. Appreciation is also shown after my son's in bed :>
    MrsLooney

Answer by MrsLooney at 2:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I tell my husband everyday that I appreciate everything he does for our family, like going to work every morning at 5am and doesn't get home until 7pm.
    9tigger

Answer by 9tigger at 2:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep. Every day, we BOTH do our utmost best to show one another how much we : love, appreciate, respect, admire, adore, desire, & want one another.

We did that in so many different ways. From big things like: little gifts just because, going out on the town, to grabbing a special goodie while at the store. We have learned over the years, that it is not necessarily **what** we do for one another that shows how we feel, it's the **intentions** behind what we do that shows those things. The key is knowing what each other feels/views/interprets as showing those things. If I didn't know what my husband views/interprets as those things, it wouldn't matter what all I did, he would not "get" the intentions (and vice a versa). By knowing how each other views/interprets/feels those things, we both can do things for each other that we know the intention behind our actions is fully understood & comprehended.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We always text each other during the day and tell each other how much we mean to each other. We go to bed at the same time. Always tell each other in person what we mean to each other. After almost 4 years of marriage, we are still in love to this day : )
    ColorYourWorld

Answer by ColorYourWorld at 3:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011