what would u do if you seem to lost everything u have ?

you try everything to tell the one u love to have hopes in you but things just doesn't seem to work........from being layoff and thinking that ur just don't won't wok?

mizz.ting

Asked by mizz.ting at 6:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm sorry but I really don't understand the question.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:41 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• every *thing* I have I can live w/o, I've lived with little clothes, food, no t..v. or car or phone, and in small living places where we had no x-mas and birthdays... that I can live with, it's loosing every *one* such as my husband, children and mom that would hurt and be painful for me... I would in that case have to seek therapy and counseling to help me cope.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 6:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Are you trying to say you were laid off and he thinks you just don't want to work?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You simply back up and regroup. There has to be some answer to the problem. I think the economy proves that jobs are not readily available with so many layoffs happening so that proves it's not you not wanting to work. However, I suggest you take this time to take some employability skills classes (maybe they have them at your unemployment office) to learn new skills and get some certificates that look good on a resume. Try some temporary agencies if he just wants you to work. You could see what jobs you like and which ones you don't. Sometimes companies screen employees through those agencies so it could help you get a full time position. It won't hurt to call and see what they have that you are qualified for.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You take control of your life and do something about it. I've been there.
    Anonymous

• if you have a child....then you can never lose everything and that child is your rock.....remember that always.

now if i lost everything..my husband and my daughter....i would become a dangerous minded, evil person
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• We had a house fire Oct 2007. I can tell you - "things" don't matter. When that alarm went off and there was smoke - I didn't matter that my expensive wedding ring was in the bathroom from the bath I took earlier, it didn't matter that my laptop was sitting on the couch... I grabbed NOTHING but my children. I grabbed my daughter, my husband got our son. I got his cell to call 911. That's it. We lived out of a hotel for over 6 months. We had the clothes on our backs. Everything was damaged by smoke. They had to attempt to clean what they could to try to save it. You just deal with it. You stay strong for your family and you remain thankful that you have them - because they are really all that matters.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008