What type of activity can i do with my preschooler and her class for black history month?

My daughter teacher needs volutrees to do different activities for black history month. not sure what i can do with the entire class for black history month, any ideas and a or thoughts to help with this would be great.

trinibaby

Asked by trinibaby at 2:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a dream clouds. Cut clouds out of poster board. Write I have a dream on them with marker then have children tell you a dream they have. ie..to be a firefighter,princess,go on a trip, etc. whatever they want and let them decorate their clouds with assortment of materials....glitter, cotton.
    lilachievers

Answer by lilachievers at 11:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011