What are some things you experienced when you were 25 weeks pregnant?

I still vomit sometimes but for the most part it's just bad pain in my lower back.

xLeeAnnex

Asked by xLeeAnnex at 2:36 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am only 23 weeks, but I have severe lower back pain, a bunch of BH contractions, and very blah feeling and weak. I'm almost to where you are (:
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Im 30 weeks and have a lot of back and side pain and fatigue. but other then that i have no problems.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I just hit 25 weeks yesterday. I don't want to say I have back "pain" but it is stiff and uncomfortable- then again I have a high tolerance for pain. But I have also been sleeping a lot even though they say you have more energy in your second trimester.

And I'm not motivated....at all.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My biggest problem was fatigue. I was so tired all the time! Other than that, I was pretty lucky with my pregnancy. I didn't get sick, just nauseous from my pre-natal vitamins.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011