Baby shower

I have a good friend who is having a baby shower for her daughter. I have offered to help her out with it. Can anyone give me any ideas? things like games,decorations,and food? Thanks

mommyoftwins213

Asked by mommyoftwins213 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• theres a website...google it... i think its called plan the perfect baby shower. It really helped alot when i did one for my friend last year. GL
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 2:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• teddy bears for decorations like plates,cake,etc, For food cake, mini sandwiches, veg or fruit trays, drinks. games could do name the baby food, change the fastest diaper, notes for the new mom with advice, time of birth or boy or girl,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• U can take money bets as to the weight and ounces of the baby,and whoever wins gets all the money. I always won at those games. They were always fun for everyone.,
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• babyshower101.com i believe is the link. It has a ton of games & other ideas. Its what i always use. just seach baby shower games on yahoo and its usually the first or second link good luck. (btw i have thrown about 10 baby showers and most of my ideas came from that site.)
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• omg we played this game at my baby shower: You need two big bowls, lots of cotton balls, a spoon, and a blind fold. Put all the cotton balls in one bowl, blindfold the player and give them 60 seconds to transfer the cottonballs to the other bowl. it may not sound fun, but i promise it is! The balls are so light they don't realize they aren't moving any cottonballs sometimes. it was so funny! Count the balls after each person. whoever transfered the most, wins!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011