Do you regret having sex when you did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope, one and only guy I've ever been with is my dh :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Do you mean the 1st time?

If so.. The answer is "No". I had sex for the 1st time when: I felt I was ready to, when I wanted to, on my own terms with a partner of my own choosing.. Therefore, no I have no regrets. Any and every time I have ever had sex in my life, has always been on my terms and of a time/place/partner of my choosing.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes. I wish I would have waited longer but I was with the same guy for almost 4 years. Just because I had sex young didnt mean I slept around. I can count the number of people I've been with on 1 hand.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No I cant say I ever have regretted having sex :P

Answer by gemgem at 2:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If I could do it all over again, I would wait till I was married, but I don't regret having my dd and I've been forgiven for my past, praise the Lord:-)
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 2:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I didn't mean to check anon.. I meant to check TMI - I was 14 and I don't regret it, I could have waited, and I admit that I was a little promiscuous, but I did not/do not have long term consequences, so no regrets really.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Ditto to what BabyBugsmama said! I married the first & only Man for me. 18 years & I LOVE him!!! He still makes me Sexy Crazy!!! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes, if I could go back and change the way it happened and who it was with, I would. I'm assuming you're talking about the first time...? If you're talking about every time, then my answer would be that some things I regret, some I don't.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I was 14 too. But wish I would have waited tell I was much older. Ever though I did not get pregnant tell I was 171/2.

Answer by louise2 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• with the person i lost my virginity to, yes i regret every time... it was stupid lol the 2nd guy, no it was just a "fling" and the 3rd, not at all, he's my husband :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011