Macys refuse to take a name off a mailing list so I have all these magazines coming under my sil's name.Customer Service is so unprofessional and put me on hold three different times and then wanted my phone number to call me back. Everyone else has taken her name off what should I do?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• If they have pre-paid envelopes in them stuff as much of the mag as will fit in it and send it back to them.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 4:42 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• As long as you are not being charged, enjoy them or give them away at the hairdresser, work or Doctors office. No big deal. I love magazines.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• She added a initial middle name which is the same as mine so that is why the error.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• She is addicted to shopping. They are all bohamian type hippie looking clothing and very teacher/librarian inspired clothing.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• If you don't believe in jinxing yourself then call them and tell them she passed away and no longer should receive mailings.

Or if it was me... I'd throw them away.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Macys is the only store that wants my account number , phone number and then she pretended to put me on hold and then had the audacity to want to call me back. That's customer service for you there. At least ten other stores have complied and taken her name off the mailing list. I told the rep it is not money, they know it is valid but she lives at the address next door but still are so afraid to take her name off the list.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011