MY SYMPTOMS!!

MY PERIOD IS IN 3 MORE DAYS.I THINK I'M PREGNANT AND THESE ARE MY SYMPTOMS.NAUSEOUS,EXTRA TIRED,SENSITIVE BREAST AND NIPPLES,ALITTLE BLOATED,AND ALOT OF CLEAR VAGINAL DISCHAGE.DOES THIS SOUND LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A HPT?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Could be, take that test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:42 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You could go ahead and test. I took one 5 days before I missed and got a positive. If you get a negative, test next week.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 6:43 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• coul dbe could also be your period
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to period symptoms. Every one that you listed is common to both. You can take a test. I know that First Response says that it works up to 5 days before your missed period (fine print says something like in 5% of women). If it says negative, but if you don't get your period on time, then take another. You can get a 3 pack for like $12 at walmart or target.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Maybe, if you're really anxious, take the test!!!!!
    Anonymous

• you should what 2 weeks at least before u take a test but then agian it sounds like syptoms i have n im three mnth pregnant
    littlekuttie

Answer by littlekuttie at 8:35 PM on Nov. 14, 2008