My two year old twins have started undressing while in their cribs for sleep. Are there pajamas that are not removable, or does someone have a suggestion as to how to make them stop? .

It is winter and chilly in their room. They think being undressed is hysterically funny.

Grandmommy1003

Asked by Grandmommy1003 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they actually have footed pjs that zip in the back. but, if you cant find them, cut the feet off and use socks
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 2:50 AM on Jan. 29, 2011

• Put them in footed PJs but have the zipper be in the back
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My DD2 is doing that. Can they undo snaps? I fixed the problem with DD2 by putting her in pjs that have snaps that cover the zipper pull. I also put her in pjs that have buttons, which she cannot undo yet.

Put them in one piece pjs, they are harder to take off, and make sure they have snaps or buttons.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• she stole my answer lol, no but for real, try that...my mom did that to me and my brother when we were little b/c we always took our pjs off too
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes footed pjs. have a snap right over the zipper pull. Don't put them on backwards,it is too close to their necks and they could choke!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I went to your profile to see if you were talking about girls or boys. I see one 2yo boy listed. So, assuming you're talking about boys, I have 2 girls and twin boys. My girls had no problem with PJs. My boys, on the other hand, would always take them off. I discovered that boys are much hotter sleepers than girls. The boys were just not comfortable and often too hot in PJs. I ended that by using the onsie t-shirt style. They quit taking them off (cuz they couldn't get them off-LOL) and they slept better cuz they were cooler. I don't know if yours have an issue with being too hot or not. But, if you can't get it to stop, you might just need to pile on more blankets once they fall asleep.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• How do you use footed PJs backwards? The feet go only one direction. Not dissin' here. Just trying to picture it. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011