HELP!!!!!!

How the hell do I get soap bubbles out of the dishwasher? My sweet, dearest little girl did the dishes and put liquid dish soap in the dishwasher. She just asked me if soap bubbles are supposed to come out of the dishwasher. WHAT??? She says 'it doesn't normally do that'. WHAT???? 'What did you do???' She put dish soap in there. Why? IDK. She doesn't do that when I'm in the kitchen and she's doing the dishes. OMG. I tried running it all over again. Made it worse. What do I do???

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Vinegar. It's supposed to work. Now my nose is burning.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Oh no! lol. I'm sorry she did that. Try spounging out the rest of the soap and throw some vinegar in there and run it without putting anymore soap in there. I hear vegetable oil works, but it makes your dishes streaky for a couple of cycles.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:41 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I did spray some of the non stick spray in there. And some of the olive oil spray. Then stirred it all around. Then ran it. Then scooped some bubbles out. Then ran it all the way. The are gone now! Now we are running it through again, to get rid of the oil. I didn't spray a whole lot, so I'm hoping it won't take lots to get rid of the oil. I just hope my freak out will keep her from doing it again! I kinda think it's funny, now. But, I won't let HER know that!
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jan. 28, 2011