scalp itch

I have unexplained scalp itch on theback of my head I dont have lice I checked,and I dont have dandruff,I also get some strange cold chills throughout my head. I did injure my head a long time ago and I wonder if its presenting itself in this way and I could have a problem. Is that crazy? I fell and blacked out completely I was 16 I'm 37 now and I didnt go tot the hospital either cause it didnt hurt I did get confused and forgot what I was doing and where I was that really concerns me and I do feel like I'm in a fog lately.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• If you don't think it's the shampoos you are using, I would go to the doctor. Especially if you don't feel like yourself lately. It's better to be safe then sorry! ;o) Good Luck and hopefully it's nothing!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011