bacon cupcakes.......

a certain atheist I know ask a question about the wonderfulness that is bacon. and another poster asked about bacon cupcakes so sense she asked for them I gave them to her lol. because I have to make this a question would anyone here actually eat any bacon cupcakes if someone offered them to you? and if you are part of the religion that does not eat bacon/pork would you take off the bacon topping and jut eat the cupcake? (I'm puting this in the religious debate because the original question that made me think of this is also i the religious debate section)

so do they look yummy or do you think they are just wrong in so many different ways?

flower_angel

Asked by flower_angel at 3:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Religious Debate

• YES I WOULD EAT THEM
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• NO!!!! I like bacon by itself!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I'd try them. I've had chocolate covered bacon and bacon ice cream, both were pretty tasty!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Not only would i try one, yum bacon, but my hubby would LOVE it if i made him bacon cupcakes.

On a side note...hubby wants to try chocolate coverd bacon too. We've heard of it, but not tried it, yet.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! PM me the receipt, or where you got it. I seriously want to make them for him for a surprise.

boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:35 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i'd try it :) i love bacon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• On a side note...hubby wants to try chocolate coverd bacon too.

Mo's Chocolate Bacon Bar is SOOOOO good. Applewood smoked bacon crumbled up in creamy milk chocolate.......
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My parents don't eat bacon (jewish). They would never eat that. Even if they took the bacon off. I happen to love bacon, but that looks gross to me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• They definitely LOOK very wrong, but I might be willing to try one someday if someone I know actually made some. I don't eat pork products at all now though--not for religious reasons, it's just that I was a vegetarian for many years and I just never added pork back in my diet. I do like how bacon smells though (that's why that NPR article calling it a 'gateway meat' cracked me up). Even though I don't eat pork, I do like when a little maple syrup gets on my turkey bacon and I know that salty and sweet stuff often taste good together, so as crazy as it sounds and looks I bet it would actually taste good to a bacon lover.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Blech!!!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:47 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• LOL, DS is now completely grossed out, but I'd at least try them. Friend of mine makes bacon brownies - hard to explain until you've tried one.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:55 PM on Jan. 28, 2011