Are there any natural weight loss supplements that actually work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• The only thing i consider "natural" is fiber drinks (like metamucil, citracil, fibercon). They are good for you, and should be taken regularly. You can take them about 20-30 minutes before a meal, and they will help you feel full and eat a smaller portion. They also help keep you regular, which is important for a healthy diet.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:39 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I have tried all that. It seemed like they did work but I was eating healthy and exercising. That was probably the REAL reason I was losing the weight. Just eat healthy and exercise 4-5 times a week for 30 minutes or more and you will lose weight. :o)
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Oh, it's really just about changing your habits of eating because you want to keep the weight off, not gain it back after you are done taking the supplements.
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 3:33 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• not that I know of personally.
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 5:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• None that I have really tried. For me, the only thing that has worked is watching what I eat and exercise.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 7:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think they;re bad for you, Try natural ways ~ watching what you eat. drink more water. less sugary things. go for walks. dont eat after 6pm
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• no that i would take
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011