Planning a Birthday for 3 yo

When inviting her friends from school how do I go about it without making someone feel left out? Do I invite everyone or discretely slip an invite to their parents?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:51 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It really depends on how many people you are wanting to come. If your wanting to keep it small give the invites to the parents you want to invite. If not invite the whole class.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I am in a similiar dilemma -- My daughter will be turning 4 and we considered inviting only her "friends" from the class -- but when we sat down and starting writing down the one's she "really" wanted to invite, it was more than half the class. I figured that would cause some hurt feelings so we decided to just invite the entire class (and probably 1/3 of them won't show so we should still be ok and won't have any problems from those that CHOOSE not to come!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I'd say you should probably mail them out if there are only certain ones that you want to invite. I know at my daughter's school they discourage you bringing them unless there is one for each student.
    Maisy19

Answer by Maisy19 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 28, 2011