I had my 2 babies early why ? Plz help

I want to know because my daughter was 37 weeks old when i had her and now i just a baby boy on 26 weeks old what is the problem i am scared to get pergant again because i always have low chance this time i will have a miscarriage i dont want to get a miscarriage?please help me what do i have to do to make it throug 9 months im scared

ranay375

Asked by ranay375 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Talk to your doctor about why you're going into preterm labor.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:56 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• i agree wtih pp
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I agree that you should talk to your Dr about it. But i wouldnt worry about it now since you are not pregnant. But it never hurts to talk to someone about it. Hope you find out what is going on. Good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• There is no way we can know why you went into preterm labor. This is something you need to bring up with your doctor. Explain that you would like to get pregnant again but are afraid to. It may have been something that you can't control.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:15 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Lots of things can cause pre-term babies...I mean I was shocked. Google it for now and then talk to your doctor.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• We can't tell you why you have premature babies. We can't tell you your chances of premature labor. There's nothing, absolutely nothing we can say to ease your mind about this, because we do not know your body or what is causing premature birth. The only way that you can narrow down what causes premature birth is to talk to your doctor and get tested. There might be an obvious reason and there might not be. Sometimes the body just triggers to early. Again though, we don't know and we can't even narrow it down for you. There's a million possibilities.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011