Damn that man is HOT!

Now what would you think if you heard you man say this? Now be honest and reply. Then think about it. Would your man think the same if you said damn that women his hot? I notice that if a man says something good about another mans looks he's considered weird or gay but it's perfectly okay for a women to comment good things on another woman.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ok, you need a picture with that question ~

tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I dont see a problem with it....Although it is true that guys are ok with women making these remarks because they usualy have that great idea of "girl on girl" stuck in their head and women just dont see things that way. Guys just need to suck it up and get over it lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• my husband has said a lot of things about other guys that people who do know him well would think he's gay. but he's not.. he's just very confident with his sexuality. infact, when he was overseas him and his friend used to wash eachother's backs LOL

and i have noticed that too, society has accepted for women to compliment eachother but not men. i dont think its fair though.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I've noticed that a lot of men see a women commenting on another women's looks instantly strikes a thought of lesbian behavior. Whether they want to see those women together or they think that the said women commenting is attracted to women. It is more common though for a man or women to see a man as gay if he comments on another man's good looks. I personally think it's perfectly fine for a man or women to see the attractiveness of the same sex and not be considered homosexual.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• popcornthank u tasches !!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• There does seem to be a double standard.
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• OT but your post reminded me to set my DVR. Thank you.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:03 PM on Jan. 28, 2011