Is it normal for your boobs to get 2 bra sizes bigger in the first 2 months???

I am currently 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant.This is my second pregnancy within a year.before I got pregnant like 3 months ago my bra size was a 34C now I am a 36DD!!!! They got HUGE I was told they were supposed to get a bra size or two bigger in the whole 9 months not the first 2.........Has this happened to anyone else?

PrincessTierra

Asked by PrincessTierra at 4:06 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my first I went up THREE cup sizes in two weeks. Talk about STRETCH MARKS. It happened in the first trimester. They went back down to normal and have only went up one size with this one so far at 14 weeks.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yes! Totally normal! For my first pregnancy, my boobs went up two cup sizes by the end of it. I was recently pregnant, but it ended at about 8 weeks. My boobs grew a lot even before then! They only went up MAYBE a cup size, but it still surprised me! I think when it's your second pregnancy, stuff like that can happen a lot faster.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• hey this means your baby need to be breast fed, its a sign. its a blessing, my boobs have got big too, and im five months, already baught two new bras. Im so gonna breast feed. Its natural and cheaper. Your body has done this already so its getting ready for the new baby. SO enjoy the ride mama..Hope ou find the answer your lookin for..Take care
    famsantiz

Answer by famsantiz at 5:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• yes so natural
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:17 AM on Jan. 29, 2011