What did you wear to Senior Prom? Would you wear it now?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 4:09 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wore a sleeveless midnight blue lace tea-length dress with a matching satin underdress. It had wide straps that crossed in the back and left a good part of it bare. I had on black heels and gold moon and star earrings I'd borrowed from my mom.

Wear it again? Heck yeah, but different shoes and jewelry.... gold does NOT look good on me!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:49 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I hadn't planned on going until the last minute so I borrowed a dress. I wouldn't wear it now lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 4:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• A long black gown and no. What was I thinking? LOL
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wore a sleeveless (not strapless) burgundy dress with a scooped back. It was floor-length and flowing with a slit to just about mid-thigh. It was very pretty, but far ahead of my time and location. I would still wear it! I went to school in farm country and girls were still wearing horrid 80's prom dresses.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wore a beautiful midnight blue and silver sari.

Yes, I would still wear it today..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:54 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I loved my dress. It was one of those corset/princess dresses. it even had pockets!!!! I kept it up until we moved!!! I would SO wear my dress again!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 8:11 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wore a long, black halter dress with ruching on the side and rhintestone accents under the bust line....its so beautiful. I would def wear it again! My senior prom was only 5 years ago though...haha not very out-dated yet! ;)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• You know, I can't even remember and all of my photos from high school have disappeared. I do know it was a full-length formal ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wore a black lace bustier style dress with really big hair and red lipstick just in case you didn't know I graduated in 91. :) And NO I wouldn't wear it again.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Pink chiffon! Haha. that was back in the 70's girls. And, no, I would NOT wear it again.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011