Like me?

I don't go to church on Sundays like I use but my girls and I help my mother with church nursery on wednesday nights, I do read the Holy Bible. I have 2 church pictures up on my walls.

diamondsarecool

Asked by diamondsarecool at 4:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not sure what your question is asking.
    Anonymous

• Im not sure either what the question is.
    sweetpea808

Answer by sweetpea808 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Those things don't have anything to do with whether I like a person or not. I like most people. I like being around people who are generally happy, positive and loving.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I don't determine whether I like someone by whether or not they go to church or if they read the Bible. Honestly, for me, the determining factor is how they treat others. I generally start out liking everyone until I see them treating others in a less than considerate way.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• hhmm ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2011

• I like original people, truthful and loyal friends.
    Religion and going to church is not always relevant to how pure we are at heart.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 31, 2011

• Confused. Do we like you or ARE we like you? Like the others, not sure what you're asking.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ARE you like me. ?
    diamondsarecool

Comment by diamondsarecool (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• the bible says not to forsake the assembling of ourselves together, to encourage one other, to pray for one another, to lift one another up, Hebrews Ch.10 vs.25. I love going to church and hearing preaching and hearing the word of God, and worshipping him and giving him glory. It also says to keep his commandments, and to cease from sin. What God wants from us is repentance for our sins and a one on one relationship with him. I love pleasing him and feeling his prescence in my fiery trails. He will never leave me or forsake me and he knows the plans he has for me. I trust him with all that I am and need him with all that I am.
    toughmom638

Answer by toughmom638 at 1:22 AM on Feb. 5, 2011