Do you wear your husbands clothes?

I am sitting here in my husband's hockey jersey because it reminds me of him since he's gone! Anyone else where their husbands or SO's clothes?

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i do but its because im huge and pregnant and mine dont fit....i hate the idea of smending a bunch of money on maternity clothes that i will only wear for a few months.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:21 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• When he is away for a long time yes and to bed. When he is out to sea even my kids where his clothes. I always joke that he is the only person with an empty closet because they are all dirty when he is not even around.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wear my Boyfriends clothes all the time. Especially when he is gone! Your right. It reminds me of him and thats why I do it!
    sweetpea808

Answer by sweetpea808 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• No hubby or SO for me - but I do live with my best friend, who happens to be male. I'm currently sitting in his college hoodie. I've kind of taken it as my own. I also sometimes wear his tshirts to bed.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• DH is way smaller than me and I can't fit into anything of his.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:23 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Yep, wear his sleeping pants, his T-Shirts they are best when he takes them off and I put them on because they smell like him.
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 4:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• And I'm sorry ladies...bad typo on my part! That is supposed to be "wear" not "where" :)
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wear my husband's white t shirts to bed all the time
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wear his hoodie/fleece jackets whether he is home or not, but especially when he is gone for extended periods. Nothing else though.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 4:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wear my husband's shirts and hoodies.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:34 PM on Jan. 28, 2011