Was i mean?

for the past few days i had this in my abdomen and it hurts pretty bad. this morning he took me food shopping i can barely finish because i keep feeling like vomiting. So when we came home i just went to take a nap, when it was time for him to go to work ( he works at night) around 4 he ask me to iron he's work pants i told him he can do it himself he replied and said "i didnt ask you for all that i just ask you a simple question". was i wrong for telling him to do it himself?

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• From what I can understand, it would have been better to say you didnt feel well. Telling him to do it himself does seem a little mean.
    sweetpea808

Answer by sweetpea808 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I guess it's depending on your tone with him. He should learn to do that on his own for when your are sick or unavailable.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I guess it depends on how you said it. If it was said in a mean manner or if you said something like "I feel so lousy, can you do it yourself?"
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• no if u werent feeling well . Maybe u snaped at him , but all u have to do is sit down and tell him U know what hunny im sorry i just wasnt feeling well and i didnt mean to snap at you. And thats that u should be able to move on ..
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• IDK what your tone was. But, does he know you haven't been feeling good? If he does, he shouldn't have asked in the first place. And, he should understand if you are a bit snippy.
    Hope you feel better. My stomach has been hurting the past few day's too:(
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Honestly, he could've done it himself and your answer was fine. He's a grown man and knew you weren't feeling well, so he should've never asked that of you.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:28 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• He should have known you were sick and you did not need to answer so rudely. Both apologize and move on. Take care of you stomach.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I think if he clearly knew you were not feeling well he should understand why you snapped at him. If you feel bad about it just tell him when he gets home you are sorry for snapping but you really did not feel well and he probably could have done it himself knowing you did not feel well. He may well be thinking.....yeah I probably should not have asked that knowing she is ill. I am sure you can smooth it over. We all get snappy when we feel like crap!
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 4:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• no you was not wrong for telling him that you werent feeling to well im sorry your hubby did that to you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• You both were in the wrong. He should have to in to consideration that you weren't feeling well and you should have have worded it different. So no you weren't the only one wrong so don't put all the blame on yourself.
    Liblib430

Answer by Liblib430 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 28, 2011