What do you to do combat leaky breasts? adult content

I'm not pregnant, and the only child I've had is three. Once I weaned him I dried up with no problems. Back in June I got off of lupron depot for endometriosis, and my cycles haven't been regular since. I think they're just now starting to normalize, so I'm not too worried about that. But since about September, I've had tingly and sometimes leaky breasts. I'm on my period right now, and I took a pregnancy test a week ago when my period was late, and it was negative. But since I've been on my period, my boobs are getting ready to nurse a baby! They tingle, but I haven't actually experienced let down.

Is there anything out there that I can do to stop this?

corbysmom531

Asked by corbysmom531 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Health

• Wow! I think I would discuss this with my doctor. If you are truly having lactation problems and you're NOT pregnant, maye he will prescribe the medication that dries up the milk. I don't know what it's called. I just know they give it to moms in the hospital who don't plan on nursing.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:16 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• until you call your doctor, invest in some nursing pads.
    janeosborne

Answer by janeosborne at 5:42 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would call your doctor
    iam4you2

Answer by iam4you2 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• call md its lupron side effects, md may put you on the pill
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My dr knows about it, she said that it's normal to have a confused body when coming off lupron for up to a year. So I know the reason behind it. I just want to know if there are any tricks or tips to stop it. I don't want the pill. I don't like the pill, plus I've already had a blood clot, so that option is out of the window anyway. I haven't told her since it's been really leaking though.
    corbysmom531

Comment by corbysmom531 (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011