Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with behavorial

Hi everyone.I need to know if anyone is experiencing any problem with getting any help for your child threw the state programs?I am involved with DDD and as much as I tell them that I need someone to work one on one with my son they tell me that they dont have the funds but they will send people out to my home to try to teach me on how to deal with his outbursts.He is very bad out in public and I need help.Please can anyone steer me in the right path or any advice.I would appreciate it.Thank you.Have A great Thanksgiving everyone

Answer Question

Asked by Bigguysmomma at 7:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • here's an article i found hope it helps

    Answer by workenmom at 7:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

  • I worked as Theraputic Staff Support. What a TSS does is go into the home or school wherever the problems are and work with the child and the adults to get the behaviors under control. These are usually paid through insurance or state assistance. It depends on where you live and what is available.

    Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

  • If he acts bad at school. Take the agenda to his MD and tell them u want a evauation

    Answer by bustedbaby106 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.