Would you be mad too?

Okay so my bf usually takes me to my doctor's appts. I'm 38 weeks pregnant and going every week now. The hospital is about a 25 min. drive. We schedule the appts according to his work schedule. Well today I wake up and say we have to leave in about an hour. He says "I never agreed to take you." I said "yes you did, we just talked about it again yesterday." I don't get it!! He had just drove 4 and half hours away yesterday to buy an arcade game and missed out on his sleep before work. Now he wants to catch up on his sleep! Am I crazy to be mad about him choosing to go pick a game over taking his very pregnant gf to the doctors?

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be mad, definitely!
    scribblemama

Answer by scribblemama at 5:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• F him. Drive yourself. Go by yourself. Yes you have a right to be mad.

Answer by louise2 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I would be very mad. It kinda sounds like it is all abou thim right now in his mind.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Well, the video game issue is a pisser. But, then again, I am all about priorities. On the other hand, I always took myself to my doctor appointments unless it was a special visit...ie heartbeat, ultrasound, etc.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:26 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• My husband only went to one of my appointments which was the last one. But he works full time. I wouldn't make a huge deal over it as long as he is ready for what's next.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• well i always went by myself to my doctor's appointments because during my first pregnancy the father wasn't in the picture and the other two pregnancies, my husband was deployed. so it's hard for me to level with you considering all i know is going alone. i guess if it were a regular thing he agreed to do with me, i might be a little disappointed and sad that he's missing out this time.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I wouldn't waste my energy being mad. I'd just go to the appt.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:32 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• I went to the appt by myself. I am just really upset that he lied about the fact that we even talked about it. He totally denied ever agreeing to take me. He chose to use his time picking up a game (one of many that will sit in the garage) from another state instead of taking me to one of the last doctor appts we have. I used to take myself all the time in the beginning.
    Kelli1012

Comment by Kelli1012 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• Considering that he discussed it with you and he's always been involved - and a game was important yesterday... and you've got very pregnant hormones raging and are probably just ready to have the baby and all that goes with being very pregnant - I would probably be one mad as a hen momma ! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 5:37 PM on Jan. 28, 2011

• It is a very good indication of what you have to look forward to.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:40 PM on Jan. 28, 2011