how can i get my 34 month old son to poopy in the toilet?

about 6 months ago i started potty training my son and he started to use the bathroom, he would go peepee, and they one day without saying anything he went poopy in the toilet, just like that he went into the bathroom and i thought he just went in to pee but than he called me to go clean him up. this went on for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden he just didn't want to go poopy in the toilet anymore! what can i do to get him to go again?? please help me!!!

miachris

Asked by miachris at 7:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• pooping in the toilet is the hard one... but try this it worked for me
    i put her fav. candy in a little bowl( or heathy snack whatever) i told her if she tried or did go potty she get a candy and she wanted the candy so bad she went! and then soon got the hang of it.
    MYA_MARIES_MOM

Answer by MYA_MARIES_MOM at 7:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2008